Elite Series 4-Burner Built-In Gas Grill
The SABER® Elite Series 4-Burner Built-In Gas Grill will add luxury and performance to your outdoor kitchen. All stainless steel construction provides durability, while brightly annealed 304 stainless steel accents and mirror polished edges add stylish sophistication. The SABER patented cooking system ensures consistent cooking results with even heat and no flare-ups at every use. And the generous cooking space makes hosting large gatherings a pleasure.
- SABER’s patented cooking system heats evenly, eliminates flare-ups and uses 30% less propane
- Reliable electronic ignition at each burner for an easy start every time
- All stainless steel firebox and internal components for durability
- Internal halogen light and above-knob LED illumination for easy nighttime grilling
- Annealed 304 stainless steel finishes and mirror polished edges offer stylish sophistication
- Multi-position premium 304 stainless steel warming rack for added cooking versatility
- Includes a marine-grade cover and a rotisserie motor kit and rod
- Superior-strength mounting flanges ensure built-in convenience for outdoor kitchens and islands
- Easily convert from natural gas to liquid propane with the SABER® EZ Liquid Propane Conversion Kit (sold separately)
|Stainless Steel Parts|
Lids & Lid Inserts
Exterior Firebox & Cart
Burner Tubes & Carryover Tubes
Cooking Grates, Emitters, Warming Racks
|5 years no rust through or burn through|
|Porcelain Enameled Parts|
|Limited Lifetime (excludes fading)|
|Limited Lifetime no rust through or burn through (excludes fading)|
Warming Racks, Grates, Burner Boxes
|5 years no rust through or burn through (excludes fading)|
|Painted Parts||2 Years (excludes fading)|
|All Other Parts||2 Years|
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
Saber warrants the stainless steel all fabricated stainless steel components (excluding cooking grates and burners), to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for the lifetime of the product.
Saber’s Limited Lifetime Warranty covers the structural integrity of the exterior and interior body parts, firebox, and lid. Should structural deterioration occur to the degree of non performance, the part(s) will be replaced, free of charge to the consumer for installation. Costs associated with the installation of replacement warranty parts is not covered by this limited lifetime warranty and is the sole responsibility of the owner.
This warranty excludes discoloration, surface scratches, weather and atmospheric related staining, and minor surface rust and oxidation which are normal conditions and to be expected with any outdoor product.
TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Saber warrants the stainless steel burners to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. The actual part will be replaced, free of charge.
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Saber warrants the stainless steel cooking grates to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. The part will be replaced free of charge.
TWO YEAR FULL WARRANTY: Saber warrants all other parts not specifically mentioned above, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Saber will replace the part which fail or is found to be defective during the warranty period, at no cost to the original purchaser.
Owner shall be responsible for proper installation, providing normal care and maintenance, and providing proof of purchase upon request.
Saber reserves the right, PRIOR to shipping warranty replacement parts, to require the part in question be returned for inspection and analysis. Requested parts should be returned to Saber, freight pre-paid by the consumer.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
This warranty excludes units purchased for use in all types of commercial and or community use locations such as restaurants, hotels, catering operations food service establishments, condominium/apartment complexes, rental properties, and to products with altered or removed serial numbers.
This warranty shall apply ONLY to the products purchased and located in the continental United States and Canada.
The warranty coverage begins on the original date of purchase and proof of date of purchase is required for warranty service. Please register your product and retain your original sales receipt.
In order to activate the warranty, we require that you send in the attached warranty registration card or register your product online.
This warranty applies only to the original grill owner and cannot/may not be transferred.
This warranty does not apply to damages resulting from negligence, alteration, misuse, abuse, accident, natural disaster, loss of electrical power to the product for any reason, improper installation or improper operation, unauthorized adjustments or calibrations, dings, dents, scratches, or damages due to harsh cleaning chemicals.
Saber shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
In the event of any warranty replacement, all removal, replacement and installation are the responsibility of the grill owner.
Saber reserves the right to replace any defective product with a product equal in value to the original purchase price. Warranty repair or replacement is at the sole discretion of Saber.
Dealers and Distributors may not, under any circumstances, adjust, alter or extend the conditions and terms of the original warranty.
Your Saber warranty does not cover the following:
• Labor charges related to installation or set-up, diagnosis of a problem, or repairs.
• Normal recommended routine maintenance and care.
• Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with local, state and federal codes and regulations.
• The use of unauthorized or “universal” parts.
• Damage or corrosion caused by lack of maintenance, neglect in following the manufacturer’s care and usage instructions, grease fires, animals and insects.
• Any damage resulting from the commercial and or community use of this product.
• Retail Display models are generally sold “AS IS.” If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold “AS IS” and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions:
- Any exterior or cosmetic damage is non-warrantable.
- Any missing components will be replaced at the consumer’s sole expense.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. SABER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATION ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH CAN VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
How to Obtain Warranty Service or Repair Parts:
Prior to contacting your dealer or calling us directly, please make sure your grill is registered. You can register your grill at: http://www.sabergrills.com/registration.
Call your authorized Saber dealer. A list of Saber dealers and their contact information can be found at http://www.sabergrills.com.
Utilize our online customer service at http://www.sabergrills.com/warrantyservice
Call Saber directly at 1-(888)-94S-ABER (947-2237). We look forward to assisting you!
Or write us at:
Saber™ Warranty Service
P.O. Box 1977
Columbus, GA 31902
Please be prepared to furnish the following information: Purchaser’s name, model and serial number of the grill, date of purchase and the accurate description of the problem.
|Date of Purchase:|
|Dealer Where You Purchased Your Grill:|
|Dealer Phone Number:|
(located on you’re the cover of your instruction manual or rating label)
(located on you’re the cover of your instruction manual or rating label)
- Combustion by-products produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- This product contains chemicals, including lead and lead compounds, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
Wash your hands after handling this product.
Have a Question ?
Ask us any type of questions …