Evo Affinity 25E
The Evo Affinity 25E Cooktop is designed for indoor residential kitchens. An extremely capable cooking appliance, the Affinity 25E is ideal for warming, holding foods, and for low-to-high temperature preparations. Foods can be prepared directly on the cooking surface and indirectly using and pots and pans like traditional stovetop cooking.
The 25E has a 25” (635mm) diameter black seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by a single dual-zone electric heater. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Electric heaters deliver heat to each cook surface zone via separate inner and outer control knobs. Individual temperature monitoring is digitally displayed for each zone. Surface temperatures range from 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 274ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems associated with traditional square griddles. The heater system is electronically controlled and engaged with an On/Off button.
The LCD display shows inner and outer set temperatures that correspond to each respective analog knob position. A display icon illuminates whenever a heater becomes active. A Mode selector displays actual momentary temperature at both inner and outer cook surface zones. A Hot Surface warning indicator illuminates when surface temperatures are above 150F (66ºC). Operating on 208V-230V, the Affinity 25E Cooktop is the perfect centerpiece for any kitchen. For indoor social cooking spaces, try designing your Evo into your kitchen island.
Circular Cooktop For Indoor Residential Kitchens
- 25” (635mm) circular black seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 274ºC).
- Electronically-monitored dual independent heaters.
- Analog knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Digital temperature display for inner and outer zones.
- Inner heater zone: 1220 watt; outer heater zone: 3140 watt.
Designed For Custom Built-In Installations
- Install to stone or wood with zero clearance requirement.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Steamer lids and roasting racks included.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking Techniques: sauté, braise, grill, fry, pan fry, roast, poach, vegetable and starch preparation.
- Cooking surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Electric heater is protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in doors at each outward side of control panel.
Evo, Incorporated warrants to the original residential consumer-purchaser that the Evo grill shall be free from rust-through on all metal surfaces and shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use from the original date of purchase. Evo promises to replace, at its determination, any product or component that is defective and covered under this warranty for as long as you, the registered original consumer-purchaser, owns the grill. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is for the benefit of the original consumer-purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions listed below.
Limitations Involving Materials and Components:
Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, which are expected over the course of ownership. The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the original date of purchase:
- One Year – electrical and electronic components [including, but not limited to, electronic displays, overlay and membrane switches, temperature sensors (RTD and K-Value Thermal Couple), hot surface igniters, computers, transformers, heater elements, relays, igniters, ignition controllers, wiring, switches, encoders, outlets and plugs
- One Year – gas components [including, but not limited to, gas regulator, gas hoses, manifold assemblies]
- One Year – accessories and repair parts
The Warranty Registration Card (or online warranty registration form available at www.evoamerica.com/content/residential-warranty-registration) must be completed and returned/submitted to Evo, Incorporated within 30 days from the date of purchase. The original purchase invoice or payment record must be retained and produced upon request if claims are made under this warranty. To receive a replacement Warranty Registration Card, write or call the address listed at the bottom of this page. Warranties are void if the original serial numbers have been removed, altered, or cannot be readily determined.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED AND LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
1. Conditions and damages resulting from any of the following:
- Improper or inadequate installation, delivery, use, storage or maintenance
- Any repair not authorized in writing by Evo, Inc., any modifications, misapplications, or unreasonable use
- Improper setting of any control
- Harsh environmental conditions, including, but not limited to, continual seawater spray, high pressure water, and direct contact with corrosive chemicals and materials
- Excessive or inadequate electrical, or gas supply
- Accidents, natural disasters, acts of God
- Conditions covered by the purchaser’s insurance
- Cleaning supplies and filters
2. Products purchased or utilized for commercial use without the express authorization of Evo, Incorporated for such use.
3. Labor not pre-authorized by Evo, Incorporated, and labor not performed by an authorized Evo service agency or representative.
4. Pre-authorized warranty labor performed outside of normal business hours, and at overtime and premium rates.
5. The cost of service or a service call to:
- Identify or correct installation errors
- Transport the product or component for service to/from the manufacturer or service center
- Instruct the user of the proper use of the product
6. The cost for any inconvenience, personal injury or property damage due to failure of the product, and cost of damage arising out of the transportation of the product which is covered under different terms with the carrier.
7. Natural variations in color and finishes that are inherent to the material and unavoidable (and therefore not defects).
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, QUALITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIODS SPECIFIED ABOVE FOR THE PARTS DESCRIBED THEREIN. EVO, INCORPORATED MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Neither Evo manufacturer representatives and dealers, nor the retail establishment selling this product has any authority to make any warranties or to promise remedies in addition to or inconsistent with those stated above. The maximum liability to Evo, Incorporated in any event, shall not exceed the purchase price of the product paid by the original consumer-purchaser. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Have a Question ?
Ask us any type of questions …