|Dimensions||35 × 21 × 50 in|
- Made in Idaho USA
- Digital Programmable Controller – automatically adjusts for outdoor temperatures – true Set It and Forget It technology!
- 150º F- 550ºF plus sear setting in 5 degree Temperature Control Settings between smoke and sear
- Manual settings for lower smoking temps in cold weather and higher grilling temps
- 456 square inches of cooking surface, on one level, with capacity for more with optional smoke shelves
- Igniter Automatically shuts off when start up is complete
- Auto Afterburn – Control panel designed to make shut down a breeze
- Wheels and Castors standard – for easy relocation based on weather/cooking conditions
- High Heat Commercial Paint Finish
- Heavy gauge steel
Warranty begins from the date of purchase. The LIMITED WARRANTY only extends to original purchaser of the Outlaw Smoker(s). The LIMITED WARRANTY on Outlaw Smoker(s) covers defects in workmanship and metal parts and materials, fabricated by Outlaw Smoker(s), Inc, for a period of three (3) years from the date of the first retail purchase. This LIMITED WARRANTY covers defects in electrical parts for a period of one (1) year from the date of the first retail purchase. During the warranty period, Outlaw Smoker(s), Inc, will replace or repair, at its sole option, any defective Outlaw Smoker(s) returned to Outlaw Smoker(s), Inc., or to one of its dealers, by the original purchaser. FOB point of shipment. Outlaw Smoker(s) will repair or replace parts returned to Outlaw Smoker(s), freight prepaid, if the part(s) are found by Outlaw to be defective upon examining. Repair or replacement of parts does not extend the warranty.
This LIMITED Warranty does not cover and EXCLUDES defects in workmanship and materials related to the thermometer, powder coating, handles, grease bucket, hardware, grilling grates and/or accessories. This LIMITED WARRANTY does not cover and EXCLUDES problems that arise from, relate to, result from, of consist of abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power, normal corrosion, powder coat fading or flaking due to normal use, grill warping, damage caused by improper use or by using improper fuels, damage to personal property or personal injury through the use of this Sawtooth Pellet grill. This LIMITED WARRANTY does not cover and EXCLUDES uses not in accordance with the instruction manual and/or commercial use of the product.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA). OUTLAW SMOKER(S), INC.’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR AND/OR REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
Have a Question ?
Ask us any type of questions …